In real estate, the three most important words are location, location, location. In choosing a graduate school, the three most important words are reputation, reputation, reputation. Take a look at what contributes to the University of Cincinnati reputation.
- Top 200 National Universities (U.S. News & World Report college rankings, 2016)
- Top 50 research libraries (Association of Research Libraries)
- Washington Monthly (2011) The University of Cincinnati was ranked 177th among 281 National Universities in the September 2012 issue on measures of social mobility, research and service
- Academic Ranking of World Universities (2015) The influential Academic Ranking of World Universities, published by Shanghai Jiaotong University, ranks the University of Cincinnati in the top 300 of more than 1,200 ranked worldwide
- Top American research universities — UC was ranked at No. 53 among all U.S. universities and at No. 24 among public institutions. (2013 rankings)
- UC Master’s Degree Ranks Among Best Values in the Nation, by BestMedicalDegrees.com