Making the Grade
For your convenience, degree applications are accepted continuously throughout the year. Your application for admission will be reviewed on the strength of your ability for graduate studies, based upon the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- Undergraduate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Three letters of recommendation: one which address the applicant’s academic readiness for graduate-level work, one which addresses the applicant’s work ethic and habits, and one which addresses the candidate’s communications and interpersonal skills.
- Resume of personal, professional, and educational background
- Written statement of applicant’s professional and academic goals
- Complete the University of Cincinnati online Graduate Application
- International Applicants: must have a minimum TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 580 (paper version), 237 (computer), or 93 (internet)
The UC MHA is an advanced degree program leading to careers in health care management. It is designed for working health care professionals with at least 2-5 years of health care systems experience.