Students seeking their UC masters in health administration must take part in a 100% online virtual residency. This virtual interactive experience will allow students to network with program faculty, health care leaders and peers, and practice their problem solving and group interactive skills. The use of the latest in digital technology allows students to continue personal and professional responsibilities at home, while gaining the tools and skills needed to achieve an advanced degree, which would not be available without the residency.
What to Expect
- 100% online – no campus visits
- 120 hour virtual interactive experience that will take place throughout the last two semesters of your curriculum
- Virtual networking opportunities with local, regional and national health care professionals, professors and your peers
- Live lectures, presentations and expert panels lead by program faculty and health care executives
- Participate in virtual collaborative teams with peers, faculty and leading health care and business practitioners to develop solutions to case studies
Sessions will be scheduled throughout the final two semesters of the program while students are registered for the Emerging Issues in Health Care Management, Capstone Cornerstone and Health Systems Management Capstone courses. Students will use Adobe© Connect™ (an interactive platform) to participate in the Virtual Residency. This will require the usage of minimum computer requirements.
For more information, please contact an Enrollment Advisor at (877) 398-3050, email@example.com or click the Learn More button below.