Your Life as a Student
Flexibility Helps Make This Program Realistic for Working Professionals
Will I be able to fit my coursework into an already busy schedule? Does working on this degree or certificate mean I have to miss professional and personal activities? How demanding will my schedule be?
These concerns are very common for anyone making the commitment to earn an advanced degree or certificate. The good news is that online classes offer maximum scheduling flexibility. You can connect with your coursework anytime, anywhere there is Internet access. Start your day an hour earlier, use your breaks or lunch hour, or begin after the kids are in bed. Complete a little each day, or knock it all out over the weekend. The beauty of the online environment is that you get to choose the time and place.
Tips to Succeed with Your Educational Experience at the University of Cincinnati:
- Develop a structured routine, each day and each week, to get the work done.
- Determine time frames which work best for your particular schedule and unique learning style.
- Find time that is free from distractions to complete your assignments.
- Set goals for yourself and reward yourself when you meet them.
- Don’t procrastinate – doing the work now means free time later.
- Apply what you learn at work and in the field to your studies.
- Connect with your fellow students to discuss topics and network.
- Ask questions! Our faculty members are active in the online environment.
The University of Cincinnati Health Administration programs are 100% online. Your courses are presented in an asynchronous format, allowing you to complete your assessments and assignments at a time convenient for you. Lectures by health care executives and panel discussions by experts in the field of health care will complement your online studies. Through participation in group case study presentations and discussions, your competencies will be tested. The interactive format of this program truly allows flexibility for your busy schedule.